Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Am Not Dead

Me and my posse are packing up the house and moving into a new house. The new house is not finished. There are inspectors, and fire requirements, and checks to write. It is exciting and frantic and tedious. I'm overwhelmed with my "blessings" and have been unable to post anything for a while.

The Good News:

We might finish up this week and then I can write more Blogger Queen Adventures and restaurant reviews for Uptake, if I don't get fired first.

I finally figured out how to track the visitors to Bloggerqueen and I'm so excited! I have visitors from Australia, Ireland (my personal favorite), India, UK, Canada, and of course right here in the good ole' US of A.

My mind has been spinning with tales, but my fingers have not found the time for typing. Seriously, I haven't even straightened my bangs for three weeks. So please forgive me. I'll be back soon.

Your Queen,
Sharon

6 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you are not dead. I don't know what I would do without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! I assume I will see you soon when my sis comes to town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move and congrats on the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you're busy, so am I, but surely you can meet me for a cup of jo? Would you like some wine boxes for packing small heavy stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just went through the "moving experience" myself. Man am I glad it's OVER !!!!!!!!!!!

    Good luck with everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phew! I wondered where you went. 'Cause I think you rock, I put your name in for two awards. You deserve it. Now stop packing and start blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.