Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How am I supposed to be a good wife?


I'm working on 10 things to make you a better wife. In researching this topic, all I've found are articles written by a bunch of touchy feely women with "issues" and "boundaries" and all that psycho babble crap. But I think sensivity is over rated. To prove my point, I'd like to compile information from my readers.

Please ask your husband ...

"If there was one thing that a woman could do to be a better wife, what would it be?"
and then email their response to me sharon[at]bloggerqueen[dot]com.

I'm dying to know!

10 comments:

  1. I'm not speaking to my husband right now. I'm not joking. Maybe I'll participate another time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison - Yes. It should be interesting.

    Summer - Yuk. Sorry. I hope you find a truce soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no FUCKING way am i asking that question. are you out of your mind??...that list is going to be long and include blow job as numbers 1-10, going from there to some other things that there is no chance in hell of happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend it's so simple! Keep their balls empty and their stomachs full. They're simple creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously. I think I've had one answer from a man via his wife. What I've learned so far is that women prefer to speak for their husbands rather than actually get their feedback. I'm fascinated by this development.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I for one did ask the hubby, I just knew the answer before I asked.......face it 1-10 will have something to do with sex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think that i have a soulmate in DB with a SC...absolutley hilarious and to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gina (and everybody else) check out her blog.

    www.whineoftheweek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm idk is what I got out of my husband, don't think ill come up with anything, I usually dont think about it til I actually see something. what do you say to that?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.